Q: What are the requirements for membership?
A: Members must....
- Be currently employed by or retired from a law enforcement agency. Limited (extremely limited) exceptions have been made on a case by case basis and must be approved by the Mother Chapter Executive Board.
- Be willing to support the club mission and values, and attend all club events.
- Personify the Club core values of trust, camaraderie, brotherhood, and integrity.
- Own a minimum 1200cc motorcycle in the U.S. or 600cc in European chapters.
- Successfully complete a "prospect" period. A prospect period is generally a full riding season so that we can evaluate you as a potential member and you have the chance to decide if the club is right for you.
Q: What kind of rides do you do?
A: All kind of rides. We ride and donate to charities supporting law enforcement employees and the families of LE who are killed or injured.
Q: Can anyone ride with you?
A: We do not associate with 1% motorcycle clubs